Monday, December 2, 2013

December 2, 2014

This week. This transfer. Has been the hardest in my entire life. I have struggled so much mom.IT is as if every little thing just kills me. My comp is a super great missionary and hes desires are incredible, but he is exactly opposite of me in every way and everything that he wants to do. He has been training me to be district leader but I feel as if it is more like watching me and chewing me out when I do things wrong. I have not been able to be myself at all this transfer because he doesn´t even smile, and if I try to lighten up a lesson...he tells me after that the gospel is a serious thing and that I need to be more serious.
I don´t want to write anything more about that. It just makes me frustrated. 

We also are teaching like 1 person right now and only have 1 person that has a date to get baptized, so I am starting basically completely new in this area. I just hope I have a companion that likes to smile. ha-- 

Anyway, we are heading to a zone activity, so I will talk to you next week! Thanks for everything mom. I miss you tons. Sometimes I tear up a little bit, not because I am homesick, but because I wish that you could be here to help me be the best I can be. Love you.

~Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment