Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014

Lacie is home...that is ridiculous! it goes so fst. You gotta tell him to shoot me an email. I bet he is a lot different, but totally the same at the same time. I know exactly how he feels about the prayer. A family told me to give a prayer in english the other day and I couldnpt do it haha. But hey, good thing we don´t have to speak english here.
Lily is driving...crazy! She´ll be getting her license here in may won´t she? Man time flies.

I love how great of an example our family is. I am proud of everyone. That sounds a little prideful but I really couldn´t ask for a better family. I love everyone and know that we are extrememly blessed. And for that, we must give as much as we can to everyone else!
Speaking of family. I had a dream about kip and marianne and Vicki the other night. How are they doing? Tell everyone hi for me.
I know it isn´t much, but we don´t have a lot of time and I am a little scatterbrained right now. Love ya!
Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment