Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2, 2013


My Birthday Week!
My companion Elder Ticino and I have been working this week to find as many new people to teach as possible and it has been great! We have knocked on probably 1000 doors during our time together so far and it  been great. We haven´t had a ton of success with that but we have had enough success to teach a lot! I am loving it down here and learning to love the people and the food more and more everyday! We just had a baptism last weekend (the 24th) and it was amazing! I love this family! We have another baptism schduled for this weeked also and I am so excited! It is with the family that I celebrated my birthday with!

                                              Here are a couple pictures from this week. 


                  
                                                      The baptism from last weekend



                         My birthday party. We had empanadas and a fruitcake that was amazing!




                                                    The Sunset view from our apartment.







No comments:

Post a Comment