Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013

I got everything safe and sound from Elder Morgan. He is so happy to be here and I am so happy that he is here. IT really is incredibly different to be in the mission that we are actually supposed to be in. The SLC mission was fun, but here is where I feel like I am making a difference and learning.
I don´t have a lot of time. we got cut short a lot today, but I wanted to thank you for the letter that I got with the pictures from holly and violet. It was simple but what I needed. I am doing great! And I really love it here...most of the timem but like you said, the hard times will come and they will not be fun. But we can learn from them! I am going to try my hardest to learn each and every day from the hard things. And enjoy the good things. I love you and miss you! I will write more next week :) 

Oh and Irma and Isabel are great, and old. haha but great. and The family is struggling...we found out some other underlying stuff that has made it a little bit harder.... :/ but I am not giving up. I just wanna say thanks to you and dad for being such good parents and examples because it really is easy to mess up and be a bad example, but as far as I have seen, you have been nothing but good examples to me :) Love ya both! Have a good week! And if you can write more on sunday andsend the letters a little earlier that would be great because we usually do e-mails in the morning and we are 3 hours ahead. ENJOY CONFERENCE! AND TAKE NOTES ON THE IPAD TO SEND TO ME. I wanna know what you think, and I will be watching it in spanish so it won´t be as powerful to me :/ love ya! 
Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment