Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014

Sounds like you guys are pretty packed! I am excited for the river season next year, but I am not losing focus. It has been a really great last couple weeks as we have been finding new families and helping them get to church. I had recorded the story as a voice recording...but the quality is to high and it takes up too much space to send...I am gonna fix that for next week. I want you to now write me with some questions and I will answer them in a voice recording :) it will be awesome!

This week was pretty interesting, we have had some super spiritual lessons and have helped some people make some great changes! Eva is the most awesome miracle. We have been teaching her for a while and she has been progressing but has had some doubts. She didn´t know if she beleived or not in a prophet. So, we decided to talk about prophets obviously. We then watched "on the lords errand" about president monson and it was incredibkle! She felt the spirit so much and LOVED IT! I will get more and tell the whole story on the voice recording, for now I don´t have a lot of time..
I am glad to hear the Aspen trip went well, I hope it was warmer there than it was here...we froze here! I am still in my same area and I am with companion # 8. President just keeps sending me new ones. I love it here and I have been learning and growing so much in every way! 
Can[t wait to hear from you guys this next week. Love you!
Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment