Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday was good, but it was not the same for sure...There were a hundred people in the branch and there was a crazy spirit of contention :/ it was a bummer. Our branch right now is dying because everyone just keeps starting rumors about other members and everyone talks bad about eachother :( we are trying our best to just LOVE the people like crazy so that they can get better. 
I can imagine Eli and Weston having a ton of fun but also destroying a lot of things...it is like when we strapped eli into that little black truck and launched hime off the porch.....that was intense! hahaha You should send me that video if you can! :)
Also, I would love to get some pics of the family. Whats new? See how much they have grown. I always brag about you guys and am so blessed to be part of such an amazing family! But seriously. Our family is SOOOO blessed. Please be humble and keep the commandments because I have seen how easily a family is destroyed when they stray from the path that they know is right.
I seriously love you guys so much and sometimes it is super hard because I just want a hug and to be sitting in the kitchen talking about the good times. But, I know that the good are still to come :) 
Anyway, Let me know if you have any other spiritual questions. I actually really love that type of question because it helps me to learn and grow as well.

Tell everyone hi for me and Get a couple questions for everyone and I will answer them :) Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment