Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

I got transferred after more than half my time in argentina in one arae. I am now in a place called villa Celina and it is great. IT is 100 percent Bolivians that live here and none of them are legally here. They are all super humble and don`t have anything. 

MY new companion is from guatemala and is super awesome. He is teaching me a lot and we are trying to help our zone get going. They are not doing very well so we have set somegoals and are going to work as hard as we can to get our zone back going. 

we have the blessing to have the only temple in argentina in our zone and we go there all the time.

We eat all sortys of stuff that doesn`t really have a name...i am pretty sure most of it is cat. or dog. I am not sure. haha but it is food. I am loving the opportunities that I have been given to work and grow. We had a baptism this last weekend, we have one more this coming weeking, and then in 2 weeks we have 2 families that are getting baptized. I have learned that the most important thing that I can do in this time that I have here is focus as much as I can on helping everyone else and spend little time focused on what I need. 

I don`t have a lot of time, but I lvoe you and I love what I am doping" I will taƱl to you next week and send picutres of the baptism, temple, and my companion!

Have agreat week!!!

--

~Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment