Monday, June 16, 2014

June 16, 2014

Time is flying by. I have been in the mission for 71 weeks now and it seems like just yesterday that I started. I remember everything from that day of conference when everyone sent me messages saying that I needed to leave on my misison and that I didn´t have to wiat until I was 19, and the moment I got my misison call. The time inbetween the day that I opened my misison call until the day I left on ym misison was probably the longest, but since that day until now it has been a rollercoaster of the best 16 months of my life!

Right now in my mission I am at a point where I am recognizing the big changes that I have made and fine tuning the things that I am lacking. I still am a LOOOOOONNNGGG ways away from where I need to be, but I am getting better everyday. I have such a priveledge of being able to go the the areas of the other misisonaries on divisions and learn from how they teach and work and then later apply it in my misison. IT has really helped me to get better and make the changes that i need to.

WE had a few miracles this week and we were able to have 10 of our investigators in church. OF those 10, 7 will be baptized in the next few weeks! Our ward is very small (50 each week) and they all come in and then move quickly because they are working, but we have a tone of recent converts that help us to find those that want to change and not the ones that need to change. I feel blessed for having this area and my companion as well. He is from guatemala and is a super great kid. We get along really well and he teaches really well so I am learning a lot. 

We have transfers this week and it is the last one that President Carter is going to have before he leaves on the 28th. IT is going to be super awesome and I hope we stay together. I have been talking to Ben Child a little bit and boy has he changes as well. I lvoe his advice and knowing that the mission is the best thing that a Young man or woman can do!

I know this church is true and that the experiences that we have are priceless and we need to learn from them all!
Have a great week and tell everyone that doesn´t have a call to get on it, and those that have it, that they get studying  NOW! But everyday from preach my gospel. 

Love you!!

Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment