Monday, June 30, 2014

June 30, 2014

This week was super cold, super long, and I was super sick and still am sick...but we were extremely blessed because of it. We tried our best to go out and work even when it didn`t seem possible. We finished this month with an incredible month. The stake that our zone covers is "Aldo Bonzi" and it is the best Stake/Zone in all of argentina (mostly because we have the blessing of having the temple in our zone). Anyway, this month we had more challenges and problems that we had to fix and endure than just about any other month, but the missionaries of our Zone were able to baptize 25 people which is almost double of what the previous amount was (13). We have been fighting sickness and all sorts of other things, but we have put our faith in the lord and he has helped us to accomplish what we had been working so hard for.

We also got a new mission president today. For now, I still haven`t met him..but I am hoping to meet him in the next few days. HE is very excited and I am also excited to keep working. 

As much as I would love to be in aspen grove right now withya`ll, I am loving it here way to much. I know that the blessings are distributed all around the world for the work that is done in the misison. I am proud to be able to give my part to this great work. 

If this e-mail doesn`t make a lot of sense...it is because I have a super sinus infection and that same winter sickness that I always get except worse because it is super humid! Ilovbe you and look forward to talking next week! Have a great week!! :)

And read alma 26. it is super good.

Love,

Elder Hazlett
A service project we did with our district cleaning up garbage.

Our last baptism this weekend. She is 22 and she was the last of her family to get beaptized because she was super hard to teach. She asked lot of questions when finally she said that she had nothing else to ask.

and this morning we went to walmart and it was SUPER cold! and humid :/

No comments:

Post a Comment