Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

I love you. Just wanted to tell you that. It has been a little bit of a rough week because my comp Elder Berrett who I loved got transfered, I got a mini missionary because my Companion from Tonga wasn´t able to enter the country and so I am on permanent divisions with a 19 year old kid here from argentina that is leaving on his mission in April. It has been a little hard, but I am keeping on with my head up. 
Andrew Emailed me and asked about how he could get a kayak. I told him to talk to you about getting in contact with Darren smith. 
I told eli to ask you to help him leanr humility while he is younger because that is my bigges regret. Not being more humble when I was younger. I am starting now to learn and it has helped me in every aspect of my life!
Isn´t it ridiculous how fast time goes by? I alreadty have 6 months here in Argentina and a year in the mission. A year ago we had a party at our house and I spoke in church with nate and Libby. I listened to that talk the other day in memory and I sounded Ridiculous! haha I am going to be able to speak a lot better after the mission that is for sure. Libby´s talk was still pretty Baum like always. How is she doing? did you get to talk to Andrew about her at all? Every e-mail I get is great but she is always struggling a bit. I know that she is a lot stronger than I am that is for sure. I wouldn´t be able to do russia. 
The bonus about being with a mini missionary right now is that I also have Elder Slone in my District as the companion of one of the other ca}ompanionship´s in my district. He extended his mission 3 weeks and was a Zone Leader for his last 8 months so he is helping me a ton. I also have Elder Morgan in my District and tomorrow I am going to do divisions with him. Pretty fun. 
Our mission is reading the book of mormon together as a mission and I invited Lily to read it with us and I want to invite you and dad to read it as well. Eli too, but it might be a bit much for him. I am going to forward you the Reading schedule. 
How are shae and lex doing? Tell them to write me and that I at least want an invite! haha
Anyway, I don´t have a ton of time, but I lvoe you guys and I know that if there is anything true on this earth it is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Stick to it and You can do it. Love ya´ll!
Elder Hazlett

P.S...did you wrap it is brown paper and put virgin mary and christ stickers on it? That is the best way to do it. And I will for sure let you know when I get it. I traveled 4 hours today to the office and back to try and get it...but no luck. Hopefully soon. Anyway. Take care momma!


Oh, and the new office couple that is here are in the same ward as Art and Carol in Arizona. They live on McKellips like a few blocks away from Grandma and Grandpa. They have a super cool story about Gene Hatch our relative. She was the one who introduced the missionaries to him and taught him. Small world! Have grandma write me. I don´t have her e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment