Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

The other day I was thinking about Gary and how he was going home. So crazy! HE looks great and I am sure he has changed a lot. Personalities never change, but the focuses and testimonies that we have do. The only times I ever find myself thinking about home is when I think of what I am going to do to help the missionaries when I get home. Hopefully they get some good ones back in Moab by the time I get home. I have a different perspective on misisonary work now and it is gonna be important that they are obedient because we work everyday with disobedient missionaries and it is SOOO hard! I know that we are super blessed for obedience

This week, we saw so many miracles that happened. WE received a new president and we met in a counsel with him as we discussed the needs of the misison. IT was a very spiritual meeting and it made me think and reflect of the importance that Each One of us has as disciples of jesus christ. If one of us isn´t doing well, we drag everyone down, but if we are all pulling together...no one will get left behind no matter how down they are. At the end of the meeting he bore his testimony and said "I need you" (talking to us all). I realized how important the role is that we have in this life. Also, he ended by saying this "With the keys that I hold I bless you that you may receive the revelation and strength that is needed to have success in your misisons." He is a very spiritual man and I am excited to receive his guidance.

My companion and I were sick this week and for a few days my companion couldn´t even move from his bed. I was able to do a lot of Studying and read like 200 pages of the new testament and jesus the christ. MY testimony of Christ and my Faith in him has increased a ton because we were not able to work very much and we were nowhere near the goals that we had set for the week, but we somehow were able to finish half a weeks worth of work in 1 day. I saw the miracles and the Grace of christ working in my life.  

We are focusing completely right now on the atonement and making personal changes in our lives in order to help everyone else make changes in their lives.

Keep being the great examples that you are and making thechagnes that YOU need to make, and I know that you will be able to help more people than you even think!

 Love you all, have a great week!

Elder Hazlett

No comments:

Post a Comment